PRODUCT INFORMATIONHD, MY 13/14 HDPTO, MY 15 HDPTO, MY 15 HDPTO DLX
- Hydraulic Angling allows operator to angle broom 25° left or right from inside the cab.
- Chainless Drive eliminates frequent maintenance headaches, such as greasing the chain or making tension adjustments.
- Floating and Oscillating Broom Head follows surface terrain, ensuring a clean sweep even on sloping pavement.
- Optional Debris Deflector (P/N 3120511) shields and controls the discharge of material.
- Auxiliary Port Relief Kit (P/N 2205281) recommended for use with Angle Broom, sold separately.
- Working Width (Straight): 70" (1778 mm)
- Working Width (Fully Angled): 65.5" (1664 mm)
- Bristle Speed (with 2000 RPM PTO): 1257 fpm (383.1 mpm)
NOTE: Will fit HD model with PTO Upgrade Kit (P/N 2879680) installed